ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Backup Schedule Status : Uncertain ??

2008-08-06 10:31:46
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Backup Schedule Status : Uncertain ??
From: "Seay, Lisa" <seayl AT FLALOTTERY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 10:30:40 -0400
Hello Martin,

We have TSM backups that we schedule with TWS JSC. The ones that
crossover the TWS JSC new day show up with a status of  "uncertain".

What happens is TWS loses track of what's going on with that job. In
other words, the backup is still going on, but TWS never gets a code
that "day" saying the job ended, either successfully of unsuccessfully.
Therefore it reports back what it knows. Which is nothing.

Respectfully,
Lisa Seay