ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] online generator for LTO barcode labels

2008-07-30 08:24:18
Subject: [ADSM-L] online generator for LTO barcode labels
From: "Seay, Lisa" <seayl AT FLALOTTERY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 08:23:15 -0400
Is the web page for online generator for LTO barcode labels gone? I get "The
page cannot be found" when I use the link provided.

Respectfully,
Lisa Seay <mailto:seayl AT flalottery DOT com>
Technical Analyst I
SWATd Systems Support (Storage, WebSphere, AIX Tivoli, database)
Florida Lottery
850/487-7777 ext. 2059

Join the Global Tivoli Community -
www.Tivoli-ug.org

PLEASE NOTE:  Florida has a very broad public records law.  Most written
communications to or from state officials regarding state business are
considered to be public records and will be made available to the public and
the media upon request.  Your e-mail messages may, therefore, be subject to
public disclosure.