ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] FW: Slow Transfer Speeds After 2003 SP2 upgrade

2008-07-28 21:59:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] FW: Slow Transfer Speeds After 2003 SP2 upgrade
From: Mahesh Tailor <MTailor AT CARILION DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 21:59:34 -0400
Kelly,

Thanks for sharing.  The TCP Chimney problem, we are finding, is messing up a
ton of other things also: TDP for MSSQL, Citrix sessions, printing of large
jobs, etc.  Our standard procedure now is to turn it off on (all existing and)
new servers.  BTW, thanks to Del Hoobler for pointing us in the right direction
when we were having issues with our TDP for MSSQL clients.

Mahesh

>>> Kelly Lipp <lipp AT STORSERVER DOT COM> 7/11/2008 12:38 >>>
Folks,

Several weeks ago, somebody was seeing something very similar to our
experience below.  I didn't see if the problem was resolved, but here is
a fix if it wasn't.

Thanks,

Kelly Lipp

CTO