ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] domino backup missed

2008-07-25 16:28:20
Subject: [ADSM-L] domino backup missed
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 13:26:57 -0700
I am told that after updating the client version to 5.4.1.2 this node
continues to get this message in the logs for the domino scheduler when
the service is started. It immediately stops afterwards. When the
administrator uses the domino GUI or client GUI he is not  prompted for
the password. We have reset the password on the node in TSM and removed
the serviced and reinstalled it using the updated password but continue
to have this same problem. Manual domino GUI backups work fine.

07/25/2008 12:53:24 Querying server for next scheduled event.
07/25/2008 12:53:24 Node Name: DOMINO
07/25/2008 12:53:24 ANS2050E TSM needs to prompt for the password but
cannot prompt  because the process is running in the background.
07/25/2008 12:53:24 ANS2050E TSM needs to prompt for the password but
cannot prompt  because the process is running in the background.
07/25/2008 12:53:24 ANS1029E Communication with the  TSM server is lost.
07/25/2008 12:53:24 Scheduler has been stopped.

Hopefully someone has a procedure to clear it up. I've seen a couple of
posts that might do it and passed this on to the administrator, but want
to throw it out there for thoughts.

http://www.adsm.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4484

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator