ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] My backup stg completes very late..

2008-07-23 09:31:55
Subject: [ADSM-L] My backup stg completes very late..
From: Hemi <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:30:36 -0400
Backup stg runs too long ...what may be the possible causes other than the
following .... 1.Disk pool size is very less compared to actual data backed
up.. 2.waiting for  the required tape mount for the backup stg process which
was utilised by some other process.     3.non availabity of mount points ...

Am I in correct track ?