ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Fibre-Scsi Bridge

2008-07-21 17:40:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Fibre-Scsi Bridge
From: Troy Barnhart <TBarnhart AT RCRH DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:38:42 -0600
Shawn,

IBM SAN Data Gateway        #2108-G07
IBM SAN Data Gateway Router #2108-R03

FYI...

Troy Barnhart, Sr. Systems Programmer
tbarnhart AT rcrh DOT org
Regional Health, Inc.
353 Fairmont Boulevard
Rapid City, South Dakota 57701
PH: 605-716-8352 / FAX: 605-716-8302

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Shawn Drew
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 3:29 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Subject: [ADSM-L] Fibre-Scsi Bridge

Hi all,
I'm trying to find a fibre-scsi bridge that is still in production and
supported.  My old one was from ADIC, and they (Quantum) don't seem to
offer these anymore.  I can't seem to find one on IBM's site (which
doesn't mean they don't have it)

Can someone recommend a place to find one of these?  Preferably a big-name
brand where we might already have a vendor relationship.

Regards,
Shawn
Shawn Drew

Regional Health's mission is to provide and support health care excellence in
partnership with the communities we serve.

Note: The information contained in this message, including any attachments, may
be privileged, confidential, or protected from disclosure under state or
federal laws . If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or
an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
communication in error, please notify the Sender immediately by a "reply to
sender only" message and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the
communication, including any attachments.