ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] FW: [ADSM-L] TSM upgrade to 5.5.1

2008-07-21 09:50:10
Subject: [ADSM-L] FW: [ADSM-L] TSM upgrade to 5.5.1
From: "Laughlin, Lisa" <Lisa.Laughlin AT DOR.MO DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 08:00:25 -0500
I am trying to install the downlevel console on the windows TSM SERVER host.

The error message I receive is:  "The Tivoli Storage Manager Console can not be
installed with the Tivoli Storage Manager Server.  Remove the TSM Server and
try again."

Am I doing something wrong?  Do I need to poke around some more?  I don't see
any way to de-couple the installation of the console from the server or just
remove the 5.5.1.0  console.  Both are on a test box.  Worst come to worst,
I'll create a VM to run the down-level console to run the Op Rept against the
TSM test server.  Wanting to test some tweaking of the report (and not on a
production TSM server).

Thanks Bill!

thanks!
lisa