ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] samples/drafts of SLA questionnaires for backup & retention?

2008-07-14 12:06:37
Subject: [ADSM-L] samples/drafts of SLA questionnaires for backup & retention?
From: "Laughlin, Lisa" <Lisa.Laughlin AT DOR.MO DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:04:31 -0500
Hello all!

We are going to absorb a  complex contractor-prepared system (with >20
servers) into our backups.  Management has requested that I put together
some questions for  the contractors to ensure we have all the bases
covered for backup/archive retention & disaster recovery.

I have been googling for examples on the web (I know I have seen them
before, but now I can't come across them again).  Do any of you have
anything already written that you would share with me?  Please?  You can
email to me privately, if you prefer it not be on the listserv.

Or if you know of some TSM installation's public side that I can peruse,
I'd appreciate that too!

thanks!
lisa