ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Fw: when will 5.5.1 client be released?

2008-07-10 13:38:05
Subject: [ADSM-L] Fw: when will 5.5.1 client be released?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 10:36:27 -0700
FYI... the Windows 5.5.1 clients are now available.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.
----- Forwarded by Andrew Raibeck/Tucson/IBM on 07/10/2008 10:35 AM -----