ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Removing volumes that TSM doesn't see

2008-07-10 11:52:17
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Removing volumes that TSM doesn't see
From: Jon Adams <Jon.Adams AT PREMERA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:50:40 -0700
This worked!  I was able to checkin/checkout 7 of the 12 'missing' volumes (it
couldn't find 5 of them). That tells me that they are no longer in the library
so now I will request a report from our offsite storage vendor for the
remaining tapes.  I suspect that they made it there after all.

Thank you very much for you help Wanda.