ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] I need a init.d startup script for fedora

2008-06-24 04:49:13
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] I need a init.d startup script for fedora
From: Geert Schepers <Geert.Schepers AT FRESENIUS-KABI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:46:59 +0200
We used this information for Fedora, Client 5.5.0.4 with succes

Erwin Zavala <erwin.zavala AT GMAIL DOT COM>
24-06-2008 03:04
Please respond to
erwin.zavala AT gmail DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
[ADSM-L] I need a init.d startup script for fedora

I am backing up 2 fedora tsm nodes (on the same host)  that use two
separate opt files.  The nodes have  already been associated with two
different schedule.  Does anyone have a startup script to automate the
scheduler ??