ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] HP/UX Client Journal Setup

2008-06-20 16:59:53
Subject: [ADSM-L] HP/UX Client Journal Setup
From: "Welton, Charles" <Charles.Welton AT MERCY DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 15:58:34 -0500
Hello...

I was just wondering if anyone knows, if it is possible, to setup a
journal based backup for HP/UX clients?  If so... can anyone point me to
some good documentation on how to configure?  I have been looking
throughout the web... I can't find anything.

In case this information is needed... the TSM HP/UX client version is
5.3.4.0 and the TSM server is running 5.4.2.0.

Thank you...

Charles Welton

This e-mail contains information which (a) may be PROPRIETARY IN NATURE OR
OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only for the
use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the addressee, or the
person responsible for delivering this to the addressee(s), you are notified
that reading, copying or distributing this e-mail is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately.