ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Old firmware version - IBM 3582 LTO

2008-06-19 09:55:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Old firmware version - IBM 3582 LTO
From: Wanda Prather <wprather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 09:53:29 -0400
Mario,

You can find some older versions by going straight to the FTP site:

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/

I see the 2.10 level for your library, but still don't see 2.11.

What I have done in the past is just place a hardware service call.
Tell them you need firmware, and they will connect you to someone who will
mail you the version you need.