ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Error 8 establishing TSM API session

2008-06-12 04:17:10
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Error 8 establishing TSM API session
From: Phillip Burgess <phillip.burgess AT TECTRADE.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 09:16:17 +0100
It sounds like they upgraded the client while the scheduler services were
running.

What I think you need to do is stop the TSM services on that node, then copy
the tdpdenu.txt file from the c:\tsm_images\TSM for Mail 5416\domino folder
into the domino TDP folder.

You may also have to do the same for the BA client message repository dscenu.txt

This should clear the message repository errors,

Phil