ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] [OFFTOPIC] Announce online generator for LTO barcode labels

2008-06-10 15:32:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] [OFFTOPIC] Announce online generator for LTO barcode labels
From: Jerome Alet <alet AT LIBRELOGICIEL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 21:32:03 +0200
On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 01:11:54PM -0400, daniel996 wrote:

> Just a quick note to say your utility rocks!  Saved me from
> spending several hundred $$ on pre-printed labels, thankyou!

Thanks a lot !

If you don't mind please could you tell us where you purchased
the blank labels and, if possible, the cost you obtained with
the matching volume ?

FYI in addition to the StorageTek L80 LTO1 library I've built the
generator for, I've now tested these labels inside a Hewlett-Packard
MSL8096 LTO3 library, and it seems to work just fine as well.

I'm now trying to add support for 3592 libraries, but unfortunately
I lack the necessary time to polish the code. If anyone is interested
in this, please tell and I'll see what I can do. Also give me any
info you may have about blank labels templates.

bye

Jerome Alet