ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] two tapedrive in one library

2008-05-07 02:25:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] two tapedrive in one library
From: Steven Harris <sjharris AT AU1.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 13:58:00 +1000
Hello Yudong

you need to create two libraries, both of type manual, with one drive in
each

Regards

Steve (Liu Huan to my Chinese workmates)  Harris

TSM admin, Sydney Australia

             "Yu Dong Dong
             (ITD)"
             <ddyu AT CCT.COM DOT HK>
             Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Dist Stor                                                  cc
             Manager"
             <[email protected]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     [ADSM-L] two tapedrive in one
                                       library

             07/05/2008 01:04
             PM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

Hi,all:

         I have two old HP tapedrive, one is DAT40, one is ULTRIUM1. I
define the two drive in one library .  when I want label a dat40 tape, I
entry "label libvolume library tsm1" , but the TSM labeled a ULTRIUM1
tape  in my ULTRIUM tapedrive . I am very frustrated. How to fix it ?

         Thanks for you help~!

DONGDONG YU