ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Windows MS Cluster TSM Client upgrade

2008-05-02 11:28:46
Subject: [ADSM-L] Windows MS Cluster TSM Client upgrade
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 11:27:29 -0400
Hello all,

Is there a correct procedure to do a TSM client upgrade on a Windows MS
Cluster configuration?

I currently would like to upgrade the client from 5.3.2 to 5.5.0.2 or
5.5.0.4

I know all of TSM services should be stopped but not sure how. It seems
I can't stop TSM Services at the same time on cluster resources for
example: We have TSM Services On Both a Grp H drive and TSM Grp Quorum
drive. I was able to stop TSM scheduler Grp H but when I stopped TSM
Scheduler for Group Quorum Group H would start up again.

Thanks for any help!

TSM 5.5
AIX 5.3
TSM client level  5.3.2.0