ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] upgrade TSM 5.5 client causes the content of API folder disappear?

2008-05-01 19:06:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] upgrade TSM 5.5 client causes the content of API folder disappear?
From: Wanda Prather <wprather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 19:04:20 -0400
In 5.5 the API files have moved to c:\program files\common
files\tivoli\TSM\API
(I don't know why.)

Here is the technote; it says the API clients should NOT have problems after
the move, so you may need to call support to figure out how to patch things
up.

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=663&context=SSGSG7&q1=api+%22common+files%22&uid=swg21290320&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en