ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] working with 2 libraries

2008-05-01 15:14:22
Subject: [ADSM-L] working with 2 libraries
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 12:12:30 -0700
Hi list,

I have two automated libraries (LIBLTO1: 3580 L18 / 3 drives and LIBLTO2: 3582
L23 / 2 drives) connected to the TSM Server. LIBLTO2 has just been connected.
At this point, there are 5 STG POOLS pointing to the devclass that corresponds
to LIBLTO1.

I have some questions:

1- Is there any way to configure TSM to "see" both libraries as one?

2- If not, can I change a existing stg pool and point it to the new devclass? I
checked the update command and there is no such option.....or should I simply
create new stg pools and point them to the new devclass?

Any help is appreciated.

Mario

Be a better friend, newshound, and