ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANS9999E Win32 RC 1450

2008-05-01 15:03:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANS9999E Win32 RC 1450
From: "Laughlin, Lisa" <Lisa.Laughlin AT DOR.MO DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 14:00:42 -0500
Steve-- had those errors on a clustered (in more senses of the word than one)
file/print server.  According to the documentation provided by those that
actually worked with MS and performed the fix:

Following changes were made to the registry:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\lanmanserver\parameters]
"MaxMpxCt"=dword:00000032
"autodisconnect"=dword:00000000 (was ffffffff hex value)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session
Manager\Memory Management]
"PoolUsageMaximum"=dword:00000028
"PagedPoolSize"=dword:ffffffff
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters]
"TcpTimedWaitDelay"=dword:0000001e

Installed VSS patch in MS KB 940349
Reboot server
Start Poolmon