ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Retain All Existing TSM Backup / Archive Data for 10Yrs

2008-04-28 17:11:03
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Retain All Existing TSM Backup / Archive Data for 10Yrs
From: "Hart, Charles A" <charles_hart AT UHC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 16:09:40 -0500
Thank you Wanda and TSTLTDTD [tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM],

I forgot to mention the following.  We completely understand that this
data will most likely be unrecoverable for the sake of Application and
OS versions.  This is essentially a stop gap until a "real" Application
level archiving solution can be put in place...   I know its just Ugly!

Thanks again for your replies, hope you don't end up having to do the
same...