ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] file status by server?

2008-04-28 07:34:50
Subject: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] file status by server?
From: Thomas Rupp <Thomas.Rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:33:05 +0200
This thread is a very good example why I am (and I think a lot of other
people are)
very grateful that Richard Sims is watching this list and offers his
immense knowledge to the *SM community.

*I* offered a technical solution to the *question* but
*Richard* offered a complete solution to the *problem*

The postings of Richard let me think about how our organisation or IT
should work and not just how a technical problem could be solved.

Therefore I would very much like to thank Richard for the time he
invests to
help us solve our and our organisations problems.

Thanks a lot and greatings from sunny Austria
Thomas Rupp

N.B. I hope I could make myself clear because - as you may have noticed
- I'm no
native speaker.
Vorarlberger Illwerke AG ein Unternehmen von illwerke vkw
Rechtsform: Aktiengesellschaft, Sitz: Bregenz, Firmenbuchnummer: FN 59202 m,
Firmenbuchgericht: LG Feldkirch, UID-Nr.: ATU 36737402