ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM being abandoned?

2008-04-19 15:26:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM being abandoned?
From: Paul Zarnowski <psz1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 15:24:46 -0400
Timothy,

There was a discussion session about this at the Oxford TSM Symposium last
fall, facilitated by some folks in TSM Development.  I cannot say what will
be in the next version of TSM, but I can say that IBM appears to be well
aware of this issue, and they have taken steps to listen to user
feedback.  Time will tell what happens, of course, but at least they are
listening.

..Paul