ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Fw: TSM being abandoned?

2008-04-17 13:59:08
Subject: [ADSM-L] Fw: TSM being abandoned?
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:57:56 -0400
Compression and encryption are also much faster in hardware than software -
especially when the software is running on a processor doing other work.
Nothing new under the sun - it's just the same paradigm applied to a new
function.

Nick Cassimatis

----- Forwarded by Nicholas Cassimatis/Raleigh/IBM on 04/17/2008 01:51 PM
-----

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 04/17/2008
12:13:08 PM: