ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Anyone know of issues running older clients against 5.4.3 server?

2008-04-10 15:07:42
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Anyone know of issues running older clients against 5.4.3 server?
From: "Schneider, John" <John.Schneider AT MERCY DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:06:37 -0500
Paul,
        We just upgraded our AIX 5.3.5.1 server at one location to
5.4.2, and when we did, we found some unreliability problems show up on
some AIX clients running TSM 5.2.0.0 and TSM 5.1.5.
        These were neglected clients anyway, and should have been
upgraded long ago.  So we upgraded one of them to TSM 5.4.2 yesterday,
and the problem seems to have gone away.  We will be doing this to the
rest of them soon.

Best Regards,

John D. Schneider
Lead Systems Administrator - Storage