ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] What is line 0 in inclexcl file

2008-04-07 08:21:48
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] What is line 0 in inclexcl file
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 05:20:38 -0700
My guess is that this is coming from a client option set.

Run the query inclexcl command again, but this time tack on the -detail
option:

   dsmc q inclexcl -detail

This will show you the management class name (if specified) for include
statements.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2008-04-07
03:29:38:

> Hi,
>
> I'm getting this error in a clients dsmerror.log:
>
> Management class 'LOGS' named on include/exclude line 0 does not exist
>
> Q inclexcl from DSMC doesn't show any relevant includes, so where is
line 0?

> Cheers,
> Matthew
>
> ------
> Matthew Large
> TSM Consultant
>

> Barclays Wealth is the wealth management division of Barclays Bank
> PLC. This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the
> Barclays Group.
>
> The availability of products and services may be limited by the
> applicable laws and regulations in certain jurisdictions. The
> Barclays Group does not normally accept or offer business
> instructions via internet email. Any action that you might take upon
> this message might be at your own risk.
>
> This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely
> for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from
> disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or
> have received this email in error, please notify the sender
> immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy, disclose or
> otherwise act upon any part of this email or its attachments.
>
> Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-
> free. The Barclays Group does not accept responsibility for any loss
> arising from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any
> Internet communications by any third party, or from the transmission
> of any viruses. Replies to this email may be monitored by the
> Barclays Group for operational or business reasons.
>
> Any opinion or other information in this email or its attachments
> that does not relate to the business of the Barclays Group is
> personal to the sender and is not given or endorsed by the Barclays
Group.

> Barclays Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales (registered no.
1026167).