ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Forcing excludes

2008-03-24 15:11:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Forcing excludes
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 13:10:18 -0600
Note: FORCE=YES actually has no effect on include-exclude statements in
client option sets. The server settings always are processed before
whatever is in the local include-exclude list. So if you do something like
this in the client option set:

   def cliento mycloptset inclexcl "exclude *.mp3"

Users cannot override it from the client side.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/22/2008
11:54:49 PM: