ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Forcing excludes

2008-03-23 02:56:03
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Forcing excludes
From: Michael Green <mishagreen AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 08:54:49 +0200
That's right, the beauty of CLOPTSETs is in the fact that they are
"propagated" to the clients and picked up automatically at the next
time client communicates with the server. You might also consider
using "f=y" if you suspect that some smart-a$$ed students with
root/admin privileges on their workstations decide to play around you
restrictions by utilizing "include /.../*.mp3" statement.

--
Warm regards,
Michael Green