ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Export Node with 24TB to other TSM on other Site

2008-03-22 06:38:03
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Export Node with 24TB to other TSM on other Site
From: Amos Hagay ADSM <amos.adsm AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 12:36:44 +0200
Hi All,

10x for the fast reply, indeed I have one filespace of 24TB, im familiar
with the export/import node when the TSM
Servers are in the same site, or even in the same LAN, since those 2 sites
are connected in a VPN Connection,
And I try to export some data, and its take ages, and I wanted to be
creative :-),
I guess I don't have any other option, to ship the TSM Server and my TS3200
Library to my Main Site, and do all the
Process in the Main Site, and I guess from my Tests its more or less 6-7TB
Per Day, until next week it will be finished :-)

10x for your fast reply

Amos