ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Support w2k

2008-03-14 11:07:29
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Support w2k
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 08:02:58 -0700
Version 5.4 and higher client code does NOT support Windows 2000 and
should not be installed or used on that OS level. 5.3-based code must be
used.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2008-03-14
07:53:42: