ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrade 5.2.3 to 5.5 directly

2008-03-05 13:14:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrade 5.2.3 to 5.5 directly
From: "Bell, Charles (Chip)" <Chip.Bell AT BHSALA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:54:43 -0600
Another thing we do is deactivate (upd sch xxxxxx t=a active=n) any admin
schedules that may try to run after coming back up, and we unplug the network
cable to prevent clients from checking in before we can get in to disable
schedules. Once the server seems to OK without sessions, we plug the network
cable in, enable sessions, and if that goes OK, reactivate admin schedules.