ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] IBMtape / kernel problem

2008-02-28 11:29:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] IBMtape / kernel problem
From: Johnny Lea <jlea AT DIS.UMSMED DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:20:30 -0600
Thanks to all.  I found the lintape driver late last night after I posted this
question.  I'm glad to hear a confirmation about that being the (fix).

Johnny Lea  CNE
Data Center Manager
Division of Information Systems
University of MS Medical Center
601-984-6398
fax 601-815-3222
jlea AT dis.umsmed DOT edu

>>> Keith Arbogast <warbogas AT INDIANA DOT EDU> 2/28/2008 8:15:02 AM >>>

Johnny,
There is a lin_tape driver at that level.

Keith Arbogast
Indiana University.

Individuals who have received this information in error or are not authorized
to receive it must promptly return or dispose of the information and notify the
sender. Those individuals are hereby notified that they are strictly prohibited
from reviewing, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing or using this
information in any way.