ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Offsite copies for NDMP - how to do ?

2008-02-20 22:45:42
Subject: [ADSM-L] Offsite copies for NDMP - how to do ?
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 04:44:59 +0100
Hi List,

I read in the TSM 5.4 admin guide that TSM was now able to generate
offsite copies of NDMP backups and to handle them thru DRM.
I just implemented some NDMP test setup, but am absolutely unable to get
an offsite copy generated using the "move data" method described in the
guide.
Could someone enlighten me on that topic, as I absolutely need to have
such a setup working : without offsite copies NDMP is useless ...

Thanks in advance !

Cheers.

Arnaud
******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland,
CIT Department Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone: +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******