ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Upcoming TSM Beta Program Looking for Participants!

2008-02-13 11:13:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Upcoming TSM Beta Program Looking for Participants!
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:08:21 -0600
Here's a question, other than better running software what does the
person/company get for all this free testing work they provide IBM?

The reason I ask is that years ago, pre OS/2 Warp 4.  I participated in
the beta for OS/2, provided feedback, tested features, etc., only to be
told I'd have to pay for the full copy when it was released.  I ceased
running OS/2, as did everyone else in the beta program, and I've never
had the urge to "participate" in an IBM beta again.

See Ya'
Howard