ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Re: Question on TSM environment sizes

2008-02-07 14:17:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Re: Question on TSM environment sizes
From: David Bronder <david-bronder AT UIOWA DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 13:16:26 -0600
In fact, on AIX at least, I don't believe you _can_ define multiple
TSM paths to an Atape-based drive.  If you try, TSM gives an error.

I suspect that would be the case on other platforms and tape drivers,
as well.  The TSM concept of "path" isn't concerned with the physical
link topology used for connecting the tape drives.

--
Hello World.                                    David Bronder - Systems Admin
Segmentation Fault                                     ITS-SPA, Univ. of Iowa