ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Strange ANR0536W all of a sudden

2008-01-31 10:01:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Strange ANR0536W all of a sudden
From: Henrik Vahlstedt <SHWL AT STATOILHYDRO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:00:23 +0100
Hi Zoltan

Some readme files says that data format changed in TSM 5.4 which is
probably why you see this error. I have seen it in older versions of TSM
when the backup process changed mgmtclass between directorypool and
diskpool. Test not to use DIRMC?

An 'help 0536' indicates that we should follow the support matrix. :-)
However this doesnt explain why you see the errors but more suggest
where to spend the trouble shooting time.

//Henrik