ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Client Schedule missed

2008-01-25 05:00:12
Subject: [ADSM-L] Client Schedule missed
From: "Armando.ML" <armando.martins AT AC-LILLE DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:44:36 +0100
Hello all,

Since a few days, i have three clients with missed schedule.

To make a debug, I've tried a telnet from the server to the client in
the tcp port 1501 and the connection is established.

I've also tried a "def clientaction client" and in the actlog i have a
lot of this entries:

25.01.2008 09:43:50      ANR2561I Schedule prompter contacting CLIENT
(session 38782) to start a scheduled operation. (SESSION: 14)
25.01.2008 09:43:51      ANR0403I Session 38782 ended for node CLIENT
(). (SESSION: 14)

And a tcpdump in the client and the server return 0 packets captured
during the session attempts.

But if i restart the client node, the clientaction start perfectly.

if someone know an issue to this problem, help is very appreciated.

Thanks, and sorry for my poor English.

--
Martins Armando