ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Another archive/expire query

2008-01-22 17:55:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Another archive/expire query
From: Steven Harris <sjharris AT AU1.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:54:24 +1100
Angus,

Congrats to your organization for the longest disclaimer in the history of
the internet :-)

If its a whole drive,

DEL FILESPACE node_name filespace_name TYPE=ARCHIVE

on the server might be the way to go.  As its windows you may have to use
the fsid number and nametype=fsid to indicate the drive you want.

Regards

Steve

Steven Harris
TSM Admin, Sydney Australia

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 23/01/2008
08:45:37 AM: