ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] failed 12 error message

2008-01-07 09:53:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] failed 12 error message
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 07:52:32 -0700
Look up the QUERY EVENT command for more info on the results of the QUERY
EVENT command.

Also see chapter 7 in the client manual.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/07/2008
07:23:05 AM: