ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] failed 12 error message

2008-01-07 09:46:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] failed 12 error message
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 09:46:30 -0500
We see these, as well.  You need to check the dsmerror/dsmsched.log files
on the client.  That is how I was able to determine the error message
associated with the rc=12 and resolved the problem.

Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
01/07/2008 09:27 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
[ADSM-L] failed 12 error message

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone would happen to know what the failed 12
error message means?  And where can I find more information on why the
client failed with this error?

Scheduled Start          Actual Start             Schedule Name     Node
Name         Status
--------------------     --------------------     -------------
01/06/08   00:00:00      01/06/08   00:12:54      WINDOWS-DAIL- HMCH1105
    Failed 12

Thanks in advance!

Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems, Storage Mngt Analyst III
Phone Number: (717)302-9966
Fax: (717) 302-9826