ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Fw: Time-To-Transfer calculator

2007-12-21 18:13:23
Subject: [ADSM-L] Fw: Time-To-Transfer calculator
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 18:12:46 -0500
Dave,

That's very slick - I bet that page will be bookmarked by thousands (ok,
maybe hundreds) before the end of the week!

Nick Cassimatis

----- Forwarded by Nicholas Cassimatis/Raleigh/IBM on 12/21/2007 06:11 PM
-----

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 12/21/2007
01:21:59 PM: