ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] MSSQL Server Backup

2007-12-17 10:46:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] MSSQL Server Backup
From: Fred Johanson <Fred AT UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 09:46:08 -0600
Mahesh,

This came up, in a slightly different fashion, last week.  As I noted then, the
last thing in a trace on the TDP is a TCPFLUSH.  We haven't tried a trace with
the .BAK, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was similar.  A new NIC gave some
relief, but Support has been scratching their coolective heads for months.