ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Vista oddness

2007-12-07 02:35:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Vista oddness
From: Wanda Prather <wprather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 02:35:02 -0500
Don't know myself, but someone else posted a while back that the System
State on Vista is many GB.

That is consistent with what you are seeing - a scheduled backup will do the
System State, whether things have changed or not.  And selecting the C:
drive will not do the system state.

As a test, try your backup from thh GUI again, but this time select System
STate as well as the C: drive, see if the results change...

And please post back the results!