ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] AW: NetApp backup takes too long

2007-12-06 10:18:39
Subject: [ADSM-L] AW: NetApp backup takes too long
From: Stefan Holzwarth <stefan.holzwarth AT ADAC DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 16:18:05 +0100
We had a similiar setup and used 5 backupjobs for each volume at the same time.
For every volume of the nas server we split the work logicaly.
So batch 1 took all directories starting with a-e, bath 2 all from f to h,....
We could backup our nas device in about 12 hours with 11mio files.

Regards
Spex