ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] DB Audit

2007-12-06 10:05:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] DB Audit
From: Andy Huebner <Andy.Huebner AT ALCONLABS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 09:03:17 -0600
As I said this was a test to see how long it will take and to see if there is
anything that needs fixing.  The audit failed after 18 hours.
Since we cannot be down for 10 days, the full audit is eliminated.  We do have
to run the diskstorage audit to fix a known problem.  We will see how long this
will take.

Andy Huebner