ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Mig stg question.

2007-11-28 04:15:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Mig stg question.
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:14:46 +0100
Andrew,

Here, a snippet of the administrative command line online help "h mig
stg" :

This command creates one or more migration processes that can be
canceled

with the CANCEL PROCESS command. The number of processes is limited by
the

MIGPROCESS attribute of the storage pool definition. To display
information

on background processes, use the QUERY PROCESS command.

Your instructor should read his books again ...

Cheers

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland,
CIT Department Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******