ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM on Windows 64 bit cluster hangs

2007-11-27 23:29:29
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM on Windows 64 bit cluster hangs
From: "Pahari, Dinesh P" <dinesh.pahari AT EDS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:28:47 +1100
Hi All,

I am trying to configure TSM on windows 2003 64 bit client with SP1 but
having some serious issues. Where ever the disks are failed over, I am
not able to start even the base tsm client (command line or GUI). When I
reboot the box, all the disks are failed over to the other server and
tsm client on rebooted server works normally.

Would appreciate your feedbacks..

Kind regards,

Dinesh Pahari