ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Entry in Q LIBV wont go away

2007-11-24 07:31:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Entry in Q LIBV wont go away
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 07:31:22 -0500
On Nov 23, 2007, at 1:54 AM, Adrian Compton wrote:

I have a cleaner tape that a colleague added to a 3310 Library via a
checkin command.

This tape has to be in the Library and not under control of TSM as we
have auto clean enabled.

It now wont checkout via TSM etc.

How can I get rid of it. I have ejected it from the library via the
Web
interface.

When reporting command problems, please include the command syntax
used and resulting error messages, so that we get a better sense of
what the problem entails.

You may be encountering library cell issues as described in IBM
Technote 1079467.  If you haven't tried FORCE=Yes with the CHECKOut,
give that a try.

  Richard Sims