ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SAN error

2007-11-23 10:14:02
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SAN error
From: CAYE PIERRE <Pierre.Caye AT ALCATEL-LUCENT DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 16:13:30 +0100
Thanks,

TSM run as root.

My question is : how can I know which is the device that HBAAPI can't manage ?
I have lot of drives and HBA so I wondered which one return this message ?

All the HBA are compatible with HBAAPI...
The drives too...
So the message can indicate a potential problem which is not already logged
elsewhere (errlog, ...)
Or a configuration mismatch !

Regards

Pierre