ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Entry in Q LIBV wont go away

2007-11-23 01:56:35
Subject: [ADSM-L] Entry in Q LIBV wont go away
From: Adrian Compton <acompton AT ASPENPHARMA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 08:54:57 +0200
Hi all

I have a cleaner tape that a colleague added to a 3310 Library via a
checkin command.

This tape has to be in the Library and not under control of TSM as we
have auto clean enabled.

It now wont checkout via TSM etc.

How can I get rid of it. I have ejected it from the library via the Web
interface.

3310LIB          BLO870L3        Private        TSM-JNB        Data
4,122       LTO

3310LIB          BLO876L3        Scratch
4,099       LTO

3310LIB          BLO877L3        Scratch
4,167       LTO

3310LIB          BLO879L3        Private        TSM-JNB        Data
4,161       LTO

3310LIB          CLN036          Cleaner
4,137

3310LIB          TCM549L3        Private        TSM-JNB        Data
4,175       LTO

3310LIB          TCM556L3        Private        TSM-JNB        Data
4,097       LTO

3310LIB          TCM562L3        Private        TSM-JNB        Data
4,102       LTO

Thanks in advance

Adrian Compton